About the project

chart: The Family Sampler from Little House Needleworks
fabric: 40 count Buttercream linen
floss: DMC and overdyed silk (silk from Vikki Clayton at Hand-Dyed Fibers)

Saturday, September 25, 2010

2 sad hours

Here's what I accomplished today while waiting to see if anything could be done for my lovely Francis Xavier Cat. Sadly, nothing could be done for him, so I had to make the hard decision to put him down. Of course I'll memorialize him on my Family Sampler--I've stitched him before (on Bless Our Home) so I know just the floss color to match his unusual black/brown coat.

Here's a photo showing today's progress:


Total stitching time: 13 hours

1 comment:

  1. Ann, sorry about your kitty. I understand how hard it was to make that decision. Your FS is coming along nicely...even if the froggy came to visit! :-)

    ReplyDelete