About the project

chart: The Family Sampler from Little House Needleworks
fabric: 40 count Buttercream linen
floss: DMC and overdyed silk (silk from Vikki Clayton at Hand-Dyed Fibers)

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Sunday Stitching

I took my Family Sampler with me to my father-in-law's house on Sunday to work on while we were watching the Saints-Falcons game. Before we left I started picking out some of the border that was stitched in the wrong color, and while I was at his house I started stitching the same border, this time using the correct color. I'm much happier with the new color, so I'm glad that I didn't decide just to continue using the wrong color!

Here's a photo showing the two colors. The wrong color is on your left, the correct color is on your right.

No comments:

Post a Comment